Sweet Tooth Stopping You?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

For a lot of us nutrition is the most difficult obstacle to overcome when trying to lose weight. If you're like me, you have a big sweet tooth and aren't satisfied until that sweet tooth void has been filled. Today I want to share with you some of the things that you can do to keep that sweet tooth from overcoming your life!

I LOVE chocolate anything and could probably take out Hershey Chocolate in one day! Drinking Shakeology daily fills that chocolate void. PLUS Shakeology soo many nutrients that it's like 5 trips to the salad bar in one cup!


My other favorite chocolaty treat for really fooling my body are the P90X Protein Bars in Chocolate Fudge. When I took my first bite I was in awe, seriously you guys..they taste better than any chocolate bar I've ever had! I have to watch though because I could seriously eat the whole box..!!

I LOVE my sweets and need my fix of candy from time to time..So when that need arises I take (2) Vita Craves gummy chews daily. They taste just like gummy bears and my taste buds have no idea that they're vitamins.


...and because I can't eat the whole tub of these because that would be Vitamin OVERLOAD, I enjoy having sugarfree ice breakers sours in ever flavor imaginable! The key is that they are sugarfree..I'm not saying sugarfree candy is healthy or good for you, it's just a tactic for me to trick my body into being satisfied.


After my workouts I crave sweets as well, maybe because of all the sweat.. must be a good thing! I drink P90X Recovery Formula that taste SO AMAZING, like an orange-creamsicle. This voids my craving for ice cream AND candy...I love it because it feeds my body with nutrients it needs instead of if I ate ice cream or candy. This drink also gives me tons of energy after the workout and helps my muscles from feeling sore..WIN-WIN ! :)



Don't let your sweet tooth stop you, try some of my tactics, or create your own healthy ones! Don't let your weaknesses overcome you!

Get Yours:




No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs