Top Coach Recognition Board

Thursday, February 5, 2015





Today, I am so excited to speak about my team! Without them I wouldn't be where I am today, and for that I'm so grateful! They have accomplished so much in a short amount of time. These ladies have chosen to become entrepreneurs and they help other people change their own circumstances. You don't have to have a business degree to be successful, all you need is a clear vision of where you want to take your life. No matter what the circumstances are, you can still be a part of this business. Most of us are stay at home moms, enrolled in college, or working a full-time job and want an extra source of income. For some ladies on my team, coaching is their ONLY source of income. We find time in our daily busy schedules to commit to helping other people and working our businesses. For example, I currently work part-time all working toward my MBA. This business really can take off for anyone if you put hardwork and dedication into it. I never thought I would earn as much as I do now and that is the ONLY reason I need to work part-time. I am able to devote the majority of my time on my school work and helping people one-on-one to achieve their goals.

If you're wondering what that little pink bubble in the corner of their picture represents, it represents the number of lives these ladies have changed, along with an added bonus to their paychecks! The women you see recognized above are only a small fraction of my team. I'm thankful for everyone, however, these ladies pictured above are recognized because they strived the hardest to be top coaches. I have no doubt that by the end of next year, these ladies will be more successful than they are now. I'm so proud of all of you!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs