How To: Lose Weight With A Reward System

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I remember when I was doing my first round of Beachbody, someone mentioned that you should always set your goals small.  By setting 10lb weight loss goals every month, I was able to achieve my desired weight. When I hit those 10lb goals........I rewarded myself!  At the beginning of the month I would think about something that I really WANTED but didn't NEED.  If I hit my goal at the end of the month, I would treat myself! By doing this, I was able to stay focused and motivated me even more. Not only was I looking better, but I was feeling super confident and more beautiful in my own skin!

These are some great examples of Goals and Rewards: (food is not a reward)



My Favorite Treats! 


  • Mani/Pedi
  • Hair Appointment
  • Shopping Spree: New Clothes
  • Romantic Date Night out with Boyfriend
  • New Purse
  • Jewelry
  • Spa Day


What if you're trying REALLY hard, you're eating healthy, and doing everything right but you're only seeing minimal results?  Super frustrating!!! --->This happens to me and its happening right now!

So far, I've lost 8lbs, I'm 2lbs short of my goal for this month. The measurements that I've taken, show that I'm still losing inches. I'm happy with that, because inches are what other people see you as. Only you know what the scale says! If this is happening to you, fat is turning into muscle and remember >> muscle weighs more than fat. If you're still losing inches, but not weight...do not quit...it's working!

Always keep in mind a little thing called .....The Compound Effect....it's the little things you do daily that add up to something huge later. Every little step you take is part of a larger journey. Never discredit all of the hard work you did, nor put yourself down!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs