Free Trips!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


When do you ever get the chance to go on multiple FREE trips per year? Seriously like never unless you got a pot of gold for luck, right?! Umm actually I go on free trips all the time and I don't consider myself lucky at all...I can't even win on scratch off's!

So what's the catch? .....

You have to work for it..what in life comes easy? Pretty much nothing in life comes easy, but it's actually not much harder than what you do in your daily life actually!

You go to work to generate an income and you're a HARD WORKER hoping to get that bonus or promotion. How do you feel when it doesn't come and you worked SUPER HARD?! Do you feel like your work was unappreciated? I used to feel like corporations don't care about HOW they make the money, just as long as they get it for THEMSELVES. Who cares if you're on food stamps and borderline bankrupt? Society has instilled the thought of "survival of the fittest" ...so what if you can't make it, no one cares!


Here is my question for you...WHY would you want to work for a company like that?

If you think things will change for the better you are WRONG. No one has told you that before? Look at all the companies squeezing their profit line and cutting employees because they need more PROFIT...not for you, for THEM!

I'm sure you are already aware of the things I'm telling you. I needed to surface these feelings for you so you get an idea of WHY I will NOT tolerate companies that don't care about their employees. So that's why I decided to put matters into my OWN HANDS and not rely on anyone else to tell me that I'm doing a great job, that I need a promotion for my efforts, or that I have vacation time ...I'm gonna give myself the promotion AND the raise because the harder I work, it comes automatically! On that note..do you even have a sufficient amount of vacation time...or time for your FAMILY and CHILDREN when they need you? Making a living is STRESSFUL because you can't be everywhere, you need to sacrifice things that you may later regret.

Like I was saying..I searched for a company that valued their employees and BAM, I found Beachbody and became a coach! Ever since I've been working for myself, making my own schedule, giving myself promotions and raises! I MAKE time for myself and my family! My favorite thing about Beachbody is the RECOGNITION they give you..free trips when you earn success club, featured in newsletters, on stage, in team calls, etc. Many people look for the 'family feeling' when they're a part of an organization and that is EXACTLY how I can describe being a Beachbody Coach. You get to CHOOSE WHO you want to work with..you are your own boss! Anyone can do this, even with a full time job; that's how I started out and worked my way to the top!


Interested in learning more about coaching? I want to interview YOU to be on MY TEAM! Go back to my homepage and contact me today so I can see if it's the right FIT for YOU!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs